Sende dev/checkouts/scripts/somefile.plÜbertrage Daten .svn: Übertragen schlug fehl (Details folgen):svn: Base checksum mismatch on '/trunk/scripts/somefile.pl': expected: 7fa2ec38320a3b6de23f832628d2a545 actual: 51a3e161b139de212cd69da11b6a0bc4
Upgrade took ~3-5 hours (don't know, download and installation were running in the background). First boot took some minutes, but it's worth the time. A new login screen, no real problems - same as for the last Ubuntu upgrades.
Things that did not work after upgrade:
- Custom keybindings for changing the workspace
- Switch from Unity to classic interface, but new Unity looks better and I'll try it again
- Ekiga SIP Softphone lost settings
- Pidgin icon in systray on new messages seems to be broken, but I have to test again
- My local PostgreSQL test server upgraded from 8.4 to 9.1, I expected a manual conversion of the old database (like the upgrader/installer told me) - but everything is fine without manual interaction
- Truecrypt, VPN and my customer launcher script are working without any changes
export GREP_OPTIONS="--exclude-dir=\.svn --color=auto"
in ~/.profile, ~/.bash_profile oder ~/.bashrc (je nachdem welche existiert und vom eigenen Linux verwendet wird).